Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I seriously am exhausted as I did not get much sleep last night watching the election and all of the results. I am so tired but I will come back and finally get this blog on the road and underway. Today has been interesting to say the least and a multitude of emotions have run through my body and my heart. Today was a hard day and it seemed to me, a day filled with negativity. I , for one, am very thankful that the Lord has answered our prayers and has preserved Obama and Biden and kept their families in His tender care.
I am thankful that for once, I can feel truly American. Never mind the fact that I was born and raised here.

I am deeply saddened by the hatred and ugliness spewing from the lips of others today as they try to deal with their emotions.

I will continue this later.
Love and Patience,
Buffie

No comments: